Sunday 18 March 2012

Ladies only! Grayskull March 17/2012

1. Ruth Minnikin - Behind Bars
2. the Ginn Sisters - Ramblin' Ones
3. Nathan - Home with me
4. Marianne Faithfull - Broken English (request)
5.Jenn Grant - Unique New York
6. Eric's Trip - Dreaming
7. First Aid Kit - Tiger Mountain Peasant Song
8. Jill Barber - Oh My My
9. Barbara King - What I did in the Street
10.  Colette Woodson - Follow the Wind
11. Wanda Jackson - Tongue Tied
12. Lioness - Harder they Fall
13. Imaginary Cities - Say You
14. Ella Fitzgerald - Goody Goody
15. Neko Case - I wish I was the moon
16.  Black Mountain - Rollercoaster
17. the Plasmatics - Pig is a Pig
18. the Pack AD - Positronic
19.  JP5 - Beer-drinking Maneaters
20. Heart - Dreamboat Annie
21. Sonic Youth (Kim Deal and Gordon sing) - Little Trouble Girl
22. Scout Niblett - I miss my Lion

No comments:

Post a Comment