Saturday 28 April 2012

April 28/2012 - Dr. Neurotic and Murderspree - Songs About Leaving (for the Notorious Ripper Erin Sandra Crowley)

01.  The Weakerthans - Left and Leaving
02.  Poison - I Won't Forget You
03.  Built in Shellbrook - Good Luck, Goodbye
04.  Swingin' Utters - Glad
05.  Alkaline Trio - Goodbye Forever
06.  Bon Jovi - Never Say Goodbye
07.  Arcade Fire - In The Backseat (Goodbye For Now)
08.  Japandroids - The Boys are Leaving Town
09.  The Sainte Catherines - Reinventing Ron Hextall (I Don't Want to Say Goodbye)
10.  The Bouncing Souls - (Don't You) Forget About Me
11.  Motley Crue - Time For Change
12.  Billy Joel - I'm Moving Out (request for Olivia)
13.  Detroit Cobras - Now You're Gone
14.  The Black Keys - Goodbye Babylon
15.  The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
16.  Good Riddance - Letters Home
17.  Bombs Over Providence - ...And The Award for Best Post-Coital Hug Goes To...

No comments:

Post a Comment