Saturday 4 May 2013

Teen Frenzy. Murderspree.

1. Be the One - The Ting Tings
2. I'll Believe Anything - Wolf Parade *
3. Cold Light - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
4. It's Trivia - The Thermals
5. I Melt With You - Modern English
6. Fools - The Dodos
7. Drunk Teenagers - Joel Plaskett Emergency
8. Drop it Like it's Hot - Minus the Bear
9. Anchorless - The Weakerthans *
10. Backseat Sweetheart - Two Hours Traffic *
11. Bare Feet on Wet Griptape - Chad VanGaalen *
12. Don't Ever Tell Locke What He Can't Do - .Moneen. *
13.  This Year - The Mountain Goats
14. Anthem for a 17-Year-Old Girl - Broken Social Scene *
15.  Dance Hall - Modest Mouse
16. Tear it Up - The Dudes *
17. Everything is Alright - Motion City Soundtrack
18. I Quit Girls - Japandroids *
19. I Got You Babe - Bahamas *
20. I Fucked Your Dad - Bear Vs. Shark
21. Hell Yes - Alkaline Trio
22. I Wanna Be Your Matador - The Wolfnote
23. I Want A Mohawk (But My Mom Won't Let Me Get One) - A.F.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment